6 Data Science Conferences to Attend in Asia | 2020

Previously, I've written posts about 2019 and 2020 data science conferences to attend. Researching for both of those posts have given me a fair amount of knowledge on conferences happening in different regions around the world. In this article, I'm going to cover 6 data science conferences in Asia that you should consider attending in 2020.

1) Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) India

ODSC doesn't really need an introduction. It's one of the biggest and most well known conferences out there. With four days of action, two of which are dedicated solely to training, this is a conference you don't want to miss. ODSC specializes in the latest tool, techniques, and practices. This conference might be a little overwhelming due to the sheer volume of events for a beginner, but if you feel comfortable with the basics and want to continue learning, you should check it out.

Dates: September 9-12, 2020 Location: Bengaluru, India Venue: Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel

2) Kaggle Days Tokyo

Kaggle has grown into one of the leading platforms for practicing, creating, and deploying data science and machine learing models. Kaggle Days was created in partnership with LogicAI as a way to bring Kagglers closer together. At this conference, top ranked Kaggelers (called Grandmasters/Masters) give workshops, advice, and help with competitions for novices and people trying to grow their skills. Other leaders in data science have also been known to give workshops during the event. One thing to note is the conference is exlusive to Kaggle's users. You also have to apply and be approved in order to register.

Kaggle Days is taking place this December, 2019, in Tokyo and registration's already closed, but I expect the event to place in Tokyo again next year.

Dates: TBA Location: TBA Venue: TBA

3) Big Data World Singapore

Dates: Location: Venue:

4) 2020 AI & Innovation

The 2020 AI & Innovation summit is on it's 8th year and is visiting Taipei for the first time. In past years, the conference has visited Tokyo, Osaka (x2), Seoul, Nagoya, and Hokkaido.

This conference has pinned itself as a leader in AI and IoT research. With Highlight Speeches from Jui-Ting Wei and Johnson Huang. Mr. Wei works in agreculture and has

Dates: June 1-4, 2020 Location: Taipei, Taiwan Venue: Grand | Hyatt Taipei

5) Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020 (MLDS20)

Dates: January 22-23, 2020 Location: Bangalore, India Venue:

Dates: January 30-31, 2020 Location: Hyderabad, India Venue:

6) MarTech Summit

Dates: April 22-24, 2020 Location: Hong Kong Venue: TBA

Dates: September 16-17, 2020 Location: Jakarta, Indonesia Venue: TBA

Dates: May 27-28, 2020 Location: Bankok, Thailand Venue: TBA

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.datasciencedojo.com/p/045d79a1-7a44-4ea6-b7aa-2dfe57368f5c/