What is the process of avoiding the unintended interpretation of curly-brace ({}) characters in a string while utilizing .format or an f-string?

When working with strings in Python and using the .format or f-string methods to include variable values, curly-brace ({}) characters are commonly utilized. However, if there are curly-braces in the string that are not meant to be interpreted as a placeholder for a variable, it can cause errors. This issue can be resolved by escaping the curly braces with another set of braces. For example:

name = "John"
age = 30
print("My name is {} and I'm {} years old".format(name, age))
print("{{Hello}}, {}!".format(name))
print(f"{{Hello}}, {name}!")

This will escape the inner curly braces and allow the string to be printed with the intended curly brace characters.
However, there may be alternative ways to avoid this issue that are more efficient or easier to implement. Therefore, I am asking for help from the Python community to suggest alternative methods that can be used to avoid unintended interpretation of curly-braces in strings while utilizing .format or f-string. Please provide any code examples or insights that may be helpful in resolving this issue.